Monday, July 30, 2012

You're so special...TGF Sketch Challenge

Hey Everyone,

       It's Monday once again and I made a card few days ago for the TGF Sketch Challenge by Melissa. I used scraps and those scraps were my left over from the banner that I made a long time ago and I just have some spare and I thought why not use it for this challenge. Pretty much here I cut it with my cricut machine. The only thing I added was the lace trim and ribbon, flower and the sentiment. The opening of this card is a little bit different from the regular card. I  punched an eyelets on the side and then in order to open it I have to turn the front page. It's hard to explain but you can see it in my Youtube channel. So onto the image I used TGF Do Si Do Anya, I colored her with my copic markers and just try to match the color of the background paper that I used. I believe the background paper was from DCWV. I love the outcome of this card and happy that I used some of my left over scraps. I hope you enjoy this card.

If you wanna play along here's the link:TGF Sketch Challenge

No tutorial for this card, sorry :(


Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas
  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...