Friday, July 20, 2012

...this way to sunshine...TGF Farm Fresh Friday!

Hey Everyone,
     Today is TGF Farm Fresh Friday! The theme for this friday is SUMMER so I decided to color Shiny Bean. I used copic markers to color her up and this time I tried blue for the hair. Then I fuzzy cut some flip flops and beach ball for the theme. I really like how it turned out and I hope you too! So visit us and join us at the farm you'll see more cards from the rest of the TGF DT member.
Here's the link: TGF Blog

If you want to see the video on how I created this card: Click Here



Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas



2 comments:

  1. Great colourfull beach card with beanie, love the flip flops ( beach slippers ).

    ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those fussy cuts, cute flip flops. and wow stunning blue hair....
    Enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend....
    Sending you more sunshine your way.....
    happy smiles :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...