Friday, July 13, 2012

Little Charmer using TGF Glisten Bean - TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge


Hey Crafty Friends,
     Today is friday and it's time for Farm Fresh Friday challenge from TGF blogThe theme is PINK LEMONADE! I made this tag using very cute Glisten Bean  and colored her with copic markers. I like the shiny bright color of her hair, it's perfect! For the background I used glossy paper nad cut it with my TH tags and bookplates die to make the tag. After that I used my embossing folder to dry embossed the tag. Then on the bottom of the tag I used MS punch border. Then stamped it with sentiment "Little Charmer".Also I used Summer days from echo park paper pad cut it with my Lacey cricle die. For the embellishments I used yellow ribbon and pink and yellow clear beads and lace. I hope you like this tag!

   Join us, just use a TGF stamp and Pink and Yellow on your cards or projects. You have until Thursday, July 19th at NOON CST to play along! Here's the link to TGF blog: HERE

Please click the link if you want to see how I created this Tag: Click HERE


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,Jas


Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Jas~ I'm sure you are going to make them proud being on their DT... Love that back ground embossing folder that is super pretty... and love her pink hair.. LOL!
    Oh BTW I finally got to order me two Gorjuss stamps waiting for them to come in... I'm going to use them on those flower chip boards that I got from you on a project that I will be doing... You will get to see it when I have it done and posted.....
    Have a crafty weekend my friend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirl! I can't wait to see it! I love the window die that you gave me and I'm going to use it pretty soon and let u know! Have a great weekend too my friend, hugs Jas

      Delete
  2. i love the bright pink and yellow! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, what a great beanie card have you made...thanks for sharing....
    Today I have inked my new beanie up for the FFF challenge...
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...