Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New The Greeting Farm Digi WS Jess!

Hey Everyone,
          Busy at The Greeting Farm today and here's why...I made a card using the New Fresh Digi WS Jess! July is Jess's bday month so Marie decided to have a little fun with our trusty DT coordinator and decided to introduce her as as Sprout! WS Jess is available in the TGF store beginning today (July 10th) as a digital download.

 I had so much fun coloring her and paper pieced her hair and clothes. Don't you love her and her cute glasses! Love the outcome of this card and I used the Deconstructed sketch #59 by Jen Shults. I hope you like this card!

      If you want to see on how I created this card: CLICK HERE


Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas


Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas





3 comments:

  1. I love how you colored Jess up! This whole card is so her! I am still giggling when I see this stamp. What a lucky girl to have a WS made in her likeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card :-) I really like your style and your videos :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...