Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gorgeous Blush in Shabby chic 3D

Hey Everyone,
    Today I was assigned to post on TGF blog and I wanted to be special! I still can't get over that I'm a farmer and really thankful to Marie and Jess for giving me this chance :)
    I like making interactive cards and so far aside from the easel card, this 3D box card is my favorite! It looks intimidating on how to make it but when you try it...it's not really that hard to make. So here I am very excited  to share these 3D box cards that I made using the gorgeous (new)Blush Bettie, Blush Babette and Blush Bonnie. I had an awesome time making these box cards...so inlove with the TGF Blush society. So I want to make a really special card for them and this is what I came up with. It's very addicting to make this 3D box card, just giving you a heads up hehehe... For the details I colored their hair and skin with copic markers. Then I paper pieced their clothes, stockings and shoes. I added a butterflies on their hair and I thought it was really cute. So for the box I used my Bazzill Bling String of pearls cardstock as my base card. Then for the patterned paper I used Butterfly Garden by Pink paislee. To embellished it more I used MS punch border and EK success punch border. I added butterflies from MS punch and flower punch from EK success. Also, I used the sentiments that comes with the BLUSH Society rubber stamp. To finalized the design of the box I added faux rhinestones on the front for the frame to stand out. Then my favorite thing to do can't finish things without using it my distress ink to distress all the edges. I hope I inspire you to create these adorable 3D box cards with gorgeous Blush as your topper.

The video tutorial for this card:CLICK HERE
 (Note: To find out about the measurements of the box card scroll down on my description box on my Youtube channel all the links and details are on there, have fun creating!)

Please, click for a closer view :)

Blush Bettie (new)

I'm entering these cards to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

11 comments:

  1. I just love these and must have a go at making one of these- off to check out the tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jas! I'm going to check out the tutorial now! You're so darn talented!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Jas - you always do amazing work....
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shadow boxes, Jas!!! So romantic and perfect for this lil' Blush babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box cards are gorgeous! I love interactive cards, too, and these are amazing. Thank you for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful work!!! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how you color their hair and put the "shine" in it! Your cards are done so well I need to study how you've done that, Love the colors. TFS Louella

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG This is beautiful!!
    The TGF Team are going to love the 3D Boxes.
    Thanks for sharing your amazing project at Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Blessings
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so beautiful! I am definitely going to check out the video for the measurements. Thank you for joint us at All That Scraps.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on those, looks fab, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omigosh... these are so amazing! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...