Friday, July 27, 2012

Live a little...Love a Lot - TGF Farm Fresh Friday

Hey Crafty friends,
     Today, is TGF Farm Fresh Friday and the challenge by Eva is to make something using Dies or/and Punches. In this challenge I made a side stair step card. I used my Cricut to cut the base for the sentiment and also I used my EK edge punch border. I used the stamped images from TGF OA Lovey Dovey set. I colored their hair and skin with my copic markers and then I used my prismacolor pencils to color their clothes. I've been neglecting my prisma pencils for quiet awhile so I decided to used them for a change. I like how it turned out even though different coloring type but still came out good. I used background paper from MME Fine and Dandy boy. No embellishment this time I don't know why but sometimes simple card is good enough. So I hope you like this interactive card :)

If you want to play along here's the link to the TGF blog: TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge- Punch and/or Dies
Here's the link for the Video Tutorial on how I created this card: CLICK HERE



Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

3 comments:

  1. so pretty, jas! O & A look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pair of images on your side step easel card....
    love those color/combos... Enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stair step cards and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...