Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another Thank you card using Glisten Bean!

Hey Crafty friends,
     Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm here to share this card that I made using TGF Blush Thanks and Glisten Bean! I colored Glisten bean with copic markers and I had fun with her purple hair with pink highlights hehehe...I really like it. At first I wasn't sure about the funky hair and all that but now I see the outcome it was so cute! Then for the Blush Thanks I heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then distress it with different colors :) Love distressing and then I cut the edges with my decorative scissor edge which I often use a lot. Then I used my Martha S. punch border and then added twine and button and that's it! I hope you like this card.

If you want to see on how I created this card: CLICK HERE
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


2 comments:

  1. A colour explosion!!

    LOve the hair, great card,

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty summery colours on your card... that purple hair really pops the image..... Awesome job with your TGF images.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...