Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TGF Tuesday Tutorial - Embossing and Distressing on Glossy paper

Hi Everyone,
      Happy Tuesday! Check out my very first post at TGF site! I made a video to share a simple way on how you can use Glossy paper in other ways. Here's the card that I made :)

Here's the link to TGF blog site: CLICK HERE
My YT channel : CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas


Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas









1 comment:

  1. Cooool tutorial Jas!! I keep eye-balling the glossy paper at the store, now I'm definitely gonna have to get some! You did a great job with the video, the thought of making one scares the crap out of me! Heck, I don't even know what I would record a video with in my house! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...