Saturday, July 28, 2012

How to add TABS on your BLOG easy!

Hey Everyone,
    Saturday already, time is flying by so quickly and in a few days my son is turning 4! Anyhoo, just wanted to share that I made a tutorial about how to add tabs on your blog for those of you doesn't know how, it's so easy like pancake, lol!  Enjoy your weekend and see you on Monday!

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jas - thanks for this video... I would like mines to have tabs but for some reason.. but when I hit pages it says pages already added... Is it because of Google Chrome? Please help me!
    Email me if you can.....
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks this is very helpful. Do you know how to create the header for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading to your YT channel now! Enjoyed chatting tonight on SCS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MYNE SAYS I ALREADY ADDED BUT I DIDNT?!?!?WHAT DO I DO?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...