Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TGF Retro- STARS & STRIPES using adorable Ruby

Hey Everyone,
             So busy me with my kiddo's, yesterday we went out and take the kids to one of the water park here. I had so much fun taking pictures of them hihihi! Of course, my kids are having a blast swimming with their dada :D
      Here's the card for The Greeting Farm RETRO - STARS & STRIPES! I used the super adorable Ruby rubber stamped image. I colored her with my copic markers and then for the background I used some of my scraps I believe this is from Echo park kit. Then I just made a little rossettes flowers with buttons as the centers. I hope you like this card!

Join us, for all the details on how to play along: CLICK HERE

Here's the link video tutorial for this card:CLICK HERE, enjoy!

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas



3 comments:

  1. So cute and colorful! Glad to see it wasn't the whole red/white/blue thing, since the 4th is over. I hope I can find some time to play along with the challlenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you've colored ruby!! she's so cute and this card is just super fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...