Monday, July 23, 2012

Sending you SMOOCHES!

Hey Everyone,
    Happy Monday to you all! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I made this card for the TGF sketch challenge by one of the DT member Jess M. I used the lovely TGF  Amelia from the Lovey Dovey set. I colored her with copic markers. Then I used my doilie and the background papers was my left over scraps (need to organize my papers really...) added rose flowers and flat back pearls. Pretty easy peasy and love how it turned out!

I hope you JOIN us this week challenge and here's a little bit of info on how to join:

Here's how to play!
  • The new sketch challenges are exclusive to our SCS forum only!
  • You have until Friday night (July 27), 11:59 CST to play along.
  • You must use a TGF Stamp (Digi or Rubber).
  • Other company sentiments are ok to use but the main image MUST BE from The Greeting Farm.
  • All participants must upload their cards to the SCS Gallery with the correct keyword. This week's keyword is: TGFSC23
  • You can also use the keyword: thegreetingfarm so it can upload into the main TGF gallery.
*All participants will be entered to win a single in-stock rubber stamp of their choice!!! So what are you waiting for start creating :)

Video Tutorial on how I created this card:CLICK HERE

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, love the coloring and blended papers matching up with the elements of your card.... TFS - you are always amazing Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is so cute! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beyond adorable Jas! I just love the look of the red scattered about and pulled together with the red roses :) Thanks for rocking my sketch!
    xxJess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...