Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to You! - TGF Oliver

Hey Everyone,

     I made this card for TGF Sketch Card challenge (TGFSC22) by one of the TGF designer Shaela and also ATS challenge DT Call. The stamped image that I used was from OA- Lovey Dovey set. I used Oliver and colored her with copic markers and paper pieced everything even to his little tie, lol! I used Happy Day paper pad from simple stories and added twine and buttons for embellishments. Also, on all of the edges of the card I made a faux stitching. I hope you like this card.

Here's the link for more details on how to join the challenge: TGFSC22

Video tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE




Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Entering this card for the following challenge(s):


Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas




4 comments:

  1. Oh my Jas, another pretty card... love the paper piece hat and your detailing on this cute card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmin
    I love your style of cardmaking
    Would you consider being part of my design team? One card or scrap page or smash book page every week?
    http://angiedelarieproducts.blogspot.com/
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Love and Skullies
    Angie Delarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card and colors, jas! i like all that paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute! I love your layout and coloring. These papers are perfect for the image. Love this!! Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...