Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm here if you need me - Card

Hey Everyone,
                        Happy Friday! I'm here to share a card that I made using Papertrey Ink Stamps & Dies. First I used my papertrey flower and leaf dies to cut onto my glossy paper and then I stamped the image on the glossy paper with my archival black ink. Then I started coloring it with dye based inks like distressing or Jenni bowlin inks. Don't worry the ink won't smudge on glossy paper just make sure set it aside for a little bit to dry. I used the MME Fine and Dandy paper pad and I sewed all the edges for my background paper and used my walnut distress ink for all the edges of this card, love distressing! Lastly I added twine and some buttons as an embellishement. Have a happy weekend everyone!

If you want to see on how I created this card click HERE :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jas~
    Lovely card! This would be perfect in a picture frame.... love those flowers and sentiment...
    Enjoy your Friday.....
    And happy weekend....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...