Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Double Birthday Celebration...huh, whaat?

Hey Everyone,
   Today is a very special day for me, because my precious little boy is now just turned 4 years old! Happy Birthday to my little man! We love you! Love being a mom and really enjoying it while they're still young but time is flying by so quickly! He's curious about things and he's into "WHY" mode these days, lol! Most of the times I'm running out on explaining things to him...he's so smart and caring to his baby sister :) He's obsessed about trains and loves red color. As you can see on my layout here, so anyhoo onto my 12x12 layout that I made for my son.

    I used the Echo Park Paper kit collection (Little Boy). My left over from the mini album that I made awhile back. I know I got carried away about this layout next thing I know it turned out like this, lol! I pretty much used my distressed ink to distress all the edges of each paper in this layout. Then I just added some buttons and bottle cap that has one in it. I was going to put number four for remembering his age for this layout but knowing my son, he won't like it because he always says to me that he is number ONE! Which another thing that I need to explain to him that he can be number one but sometimes you can be other numbers too, lol! Oh, boy!

   Also, I added The Greeting Farm Birthday Ian stamped image on the layout. I used copic markers to color him up and paper pieced him from the hair, shirt, the banner and gift. Today is the TGF's birthday as well! Happy 4th Birthday TGF! How awesome is that to celebrate both at the same time!

Here's the link to the video tutorial for this 12x12 layout : Click Here

Happy Birthday to my little man! We love you!

Happy 4th birthday TGF!

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. so adorable and how fun that your son and tgf are the same age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son and pretty layout....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...