Monday, August 13, 2012

My life is so much better with you in it...Gorjuss

Hey Crafty friends,

               I will begin it with so much to do so little time... I'm like a night owl person but lately I get so tired easily and by midnight my eyes are shutting down. I was trying to fight off my sleepyness and would love to do some crafting but really can't win sometimes. Anyhoo, I made this card using Gorjuss girls stamps, I colored her with copic markers and paper pieced her from her hair all the way to her shoes. Love paper piecing and I enjoyed the outcome of every image that I paper pieced and not. I used white cardstock and for the background I used Bazzill cardstock and then for the patterned paper I used Kaisercraft paper. I added with the flower that I made a long time ago I just added to the card and I actually like it. Then used some Recollections flowers as well. Added doilie, black lace trim and the sentiment was from K. andrew designs. It was actually given to me by my friend SHIRL (thank you).

Video Tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE

Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. U R welcome Jas! lovely gorjuss image...Everything blends in perfectly on your card as always.
    TFS - enjoy your new week filled with happiness and crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...