Monday, August 6, 2012

BIG time Anya in the house :)

Hey Everyone,
    Happy Monday to you all!  I'm excited to share these BIG Anya tags that I made last night. Well, the TGF mean what they say the stamp images are really BIG! I had super fun coloring them up with copic markers. They release 3 stamp sets on Aug. 1st and I purchased two of them. On that day it was SOLD OUT! The background technique on the tag that I did was just dry embossed it first and then I used my Jenni B. inks. I sprayed perfect pearls to add shimmers on the tags. Added, some bling, ribbon and flowers. I wanted to be simple so the image will pop out. Then added sentiment on the side of the tags. I really like the stamp and how versatile they are. I can use these with any occassions and I love the balloons are left blank. So I can stamp it with any occassions like what I did on the balloons. Also, I added glossy accents on all three balloons and I love how it looks! I hope you enjoy these tags that I made!

If you want to see the tags on a video CLICK HERE (but no tutorial just to show you how big they are and some ramblings).
Anya Celebrates

Just to show you the glimmer in this Tag :)

Anya Lifts

Just to show you the glimmer in this Tag :)

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Jas... really love all the detailing to both of them.....
    TFS - enjoy your Monday and your crafty week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...