Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hey Everyone,
    I hope you all having a beautiful Sunday. I just remember I made this card for the TGF SCS and I forgot to post it on my blog. So here's the card that I made and I used TGF Shiny Bean and colored her with copics. I love how this card turned out and I hope you like it!

Tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. Lovely red/white/blue card... All the detailing blends in perfectly with the cute image... Love your faux stitching around the card too..
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...