Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday! TGF Farm Fresh Friday

Hey Everyone,
            
            Today is TGF Farm Fresh Friday and I'm the host for this week's challenge. Since TGF just celebrated their 4th yr. why not have a BIRTHDAY challenge! I used Amelia from the Lovey Dovey set and colored her hair and skin with copic markers and the rest I used prismacolored pencils. For the background I used my Bazzill bling cardstock and then I created my own cake I used the Bazzill Bitter Chocolate cardstock (perfect flavor for my card, lol!) I just cut 1 square shaped and 2 rectangular shaped and then I used my corner chomper to make the edges rounded. After that I dry embossed them and add some glitters on the top edge of each tier cake and on the side added some mulberry flowers with faux rhinestones on each center of the flower and clear pebble beads on the bottom of the cake. Then I added some lace ball trim on the top edge and bottom edge of the card. For the sentiment I just wrote a Happy Birthday onto the Bazzill Bitter chocolate cardstock. I hope you like this card and play along with the challenge at TGF blog

Don't forget to visit us Splitcoaststampers and get involved with our New threads "Manic Monday" and Watcha usin' Wednesday" And AUGUST 19th, Anya will announce her first "I spy" result and she just might spy YOU!


Thanks, for looking and happy weekend!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

3 comments:

  1. I really like the cards! and the collection is very enjoying. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love chocolate cake! pretty as always Jas! You always do amazing and I know you do proud for them....
    TFS - enjoy your crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, jas!! love that cake!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...