Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday- Ballet Anya - TGF Farm Fresh Friday

Hey Everyone,
     Happy Friday to y'all! Today is TGF Farm Fresh Friday using Digi stamp image and challenge by Jess M. So I haven't ink up Ballet Anya  ever since I got her so I was so inspired to make her pretty for this challenge. I colored her using my copic markers and paper pieced  her and added sparkles which you can't see it here on this photo but her tutu's and her crown have sparkles. I used my favorite Bazzill bling cardstock and dry embossed it and distressed the edges. The patterned paper that I used was Kaisercraft. Added EK success flower punc and added faux rhinestones on the center of each flowers. also, added faux rhinestones behind Anya. I  used card sketch by Jen Shults  Deconstructed Sketch no. 62.

Video Tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE


Entering this card for the following challenge(s):
Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

3 comments:

  1. Pretty embossing folder, love this adorable image and card...
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! The dry embossing looks wonderful and the colours are great. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is sooo stink'n cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...