Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School already...

Hey Everyone,
      It's TGF Farm Fresh Friday! The Challenge for this week is Back to School by Eva. My kids are going to school next year so I'm a little bit nervous about that. Anyways, I used Oliver from the Lovey Dovey set. I colored his skin and hair with copics and then everything else is I used my prisma pencils. I used my scraps for the background and then I stamped the pencil image clear stamps from Recollections on different colored papers to add more color to that card since the background is just black and white. For the inside of the card, I have a piece of paper left that looks like a school board I added that as well.  I hope you like this card for this week challenge!

If you wanna play along here's the link to the TGF blog site: CLICK HERE

Video tutorial for this card here's the link: CLICK HERE


Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas



2 comments:

  1. Very cute Jas!! He's all set for back to school! So am I, these girls are making me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...