Friday, August 31, 2012

All about white...TGF Farm Fresh Friday

Hey Everyone,
    Today is Friday once again...oh boy BER will start in a few days! Are you ready for the holidays??? I am not ready yet, hehehe... I love Christmas my favorite holiday ever, lol!!! Anyhoo, it's TGF Farm Fresh Friday once again and the challenge for this week is WHITE OUT except for the image by Melissa.

      Here's what I came up with I used the adorable TGF Do si Do Anya. Colored her with copics and used my sakura gelly roll pen to add shimmers on her dress and bow. For embellishments added lace, beaded trim, doilie, and handmade rolled flowers. I used lacey circle and embossed with sizzix swiss dots embossing folder. The background paper I used Bazzill bling cardstock Diamond and dry embossed it as well. I hope you like this card that I made.

If you would like to join the challenge here's the link: TGF Blog

I'm entering my card in this challenge below:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jas, love the red and hair just pops off your card....
    TFS - enjoy your lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Jas!!! I have got to try an all white, white isn't usually in my card making vocabulary!! lol! Gorgeous job girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...