Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You make my world that much brighter, thank you :)


Hey Everyone,
      I have a card to share with you today and been wanting to use this window die that my friend   Shirl (thank you) gave it to me :)  I made a bunch of this Sunset view and I think I only have one left and really been using it a lot with my other projects. So I used it for this window and I really like how it turned out and then just used my brick embossing folder and added flowers on the side. I hope you like this one :)

Tutorial to make the sunset here's the link: CLICK HERE
Tutorial to make this card here' the link: CLICK HERE


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas
 
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jas, this is just darn adorable...love it....You should make another one and stick in in a frame and put it on your craft wall or desk..... Love the scene you created and that brick embossing is just fabulous..... Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...