Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Time for TGF Retro-fresh challenge!

Hey Everyone,
      Today is TGF Retro-fresh challenge and I hope you can join us. The challenge is JUMPING IN THE LEAVES you can use diecuts, paper, sticker just show us some leaves. I used the TGF Cheeky Rockabilly I stamped it on a kraft paper and colored it with copic markers. The background paper that I used was Bo bunny Et cetera collection. I added some die cuts leaves, leaves trim and added black pearls.

If you want to play along here's the link:TGF blog

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

2 comments:

  1. How was your soup?? My pasta was nice...ha,ha. Sorry I cannot chat that much due to the time difference...

    Great card Jas..love these cheeky's!!

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely Jas! love that die leaves too....
    BTW congrats on your SKDigi DT......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...