Friday, September 7, 2012

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - BRIGHT COLORS


Hey Everyone,
      It's TGF Farm Fresh Friday once again! The challenge for this week is BRIGHT COLORS by Kelli. I use the new TGF Bright Bean colored her with copics and I added shimmers on her. Love all the bean collection so fun to color! I used the background paper from Echo Park Summer days. Embellished it with flower and added faux pearl on the center. The sentiment was from K. andrew designs. It was actually given to me by my friend Shirl (thank you).

If you want to play along here's the link:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas
 

5 comments:

  1. Great card Jas..love all beanies too. This is going to be a fun challenge!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute Jas~
    TFS - enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jas I love this!!! So stinking cute!! Whenever I use a bean, I always think bright colors! She's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HiJas, cute card! Do you think you could share the color combination for Bright Bean's hair! Thanks very much! Patrice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrice,
      The colors are E31, E33, E35, E35
      Have a nice weekend,
      Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...