Saturday, September 29, 2012

Merry Christmas - TGF Card Sketch#32

Hey Everyone,

         I'm back again with another card to share :) I'm excited this is my second sketch for The Greeting Farm. I'm actually enjoying making a card sketch before I use to make my cards just putting papers on the base of my card and sometimes trying to imagine a layout in my head and then the next day I will try if it looks good or not. I never really pay attention to all the sample layout before I just base it in what I feel and then create. Weird, I know, lol! Anyhoo, here's my card sketch, enjoy creating!

If you wanna play along here's the link: TGFSC#32
You wanna see how I create this card watch here

 
 
I used one of the TGF Miss Anya Scarves set and colored her with my copic markers and for the background paper I used Prima (North country). Then added some eyelashes trim with added 3D silver glitter, handmade felt flower and twine. For the border I used EK success punch.

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
         

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, next to my fav Gorjuss stamps...
    Love it Jas - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love your copic coloring! Can you share the colors you used for her skin & her hair? Thanks! Patrice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrice, I used C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100. Happy weekend,
      Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...