Thursday, October 4, 2012

Christmas is just around the corner using Magnolia stamps

Hey Everyone,


          I'm excited to share my first card that I made using The Rubber Buggy products. Thanks Kellie for choosing me as one of your design team member. I used the Magnolia Cocco with present rubber stamped image. I colored the adorable bear with my copic markers and then added shimmers on the image. For the background paper I used the Magnolia papers and for the embellishments I used doilie, tulle, flowers and chandelier garland. I hope you like this card that I made :)

If you wanna see on how I created this card:WATCH HERE :)
If you wanna see on how I colored the bear using copics: WATCH HERE :)


Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Rubber Stamp:
Cocco with Present by Magnolia stamps
Patterned papers:
Embellishments:
Flowers: Coming soon
 
Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs Jas
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...