Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Hey Everyone,
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I know I said before I'm not into Halloween but I just couldn't resist not to make some treat boxes with candies of course for the kids that might knock on my door :) Also, my kids are going to trick or treat for the first time so it's just fair to give some treats to other kids too. I guess, this is not going to be my last time making some halloween treat boxes. I have a feeling after this halloween my kids would want to trick or treat every year now.   I used the sizzix pillow die to make these boxes and used my halloween stamps (Martha S. and Inkadinkado) Then I colored it with my distress inks and that's about it I made some treat boxes.

If you want to see on how I created these boxes here's the link: Click here




 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...