Friday, October 5, 2012

Season's Greetings - FFF - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Hey Everyone,
     Happy Friday! Love this FFF challenge by Eva - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. I'm really into recycling stuff and most of the time I recycle cardboards or  empty cereal boxes, chipboard for my projects. I enjoyed creating this one and believe me you will see more of this kind a HANGING DISPLAY. I have a lot of chipboard negative from the die cut and I don't to throw it out I know I can use it somehow. What I did I recycled the negative chipboard of my die cut and then covered it with a design paper (MME). Then to cover the hole I recycled the cardboard piece that I have. Added lace trim and metalic rose flowers and beads. I used TGF Miss Anya Scarves and colored them with my copic markers. I colored them all the same and I really like how it came out. To finished it off I glittered all the edges. I hope you like this hanging display that I made :)

If you wanna play along here's the link:TGF blog

If you want to see on how I created this hanging display: Watch here

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...