Thursday, October 11, 2012

You're so special... for The Rubber Buggy

Hey Everyone,
      I made a card for The Rubber Buggy and I used Mo Manning stamp. I colored her with copic markers and I try to match the background paper that I used. Also, I added ribbon on the side of the card and flower with Magnolia chandelier garland then I stamped sentiment on the kraft cardstock. I have a video on my YT channel if you would like to see on how I color and create this card. I hope you like this one :)

If you want to see on how I colored this image: Watch here
If you want to see on how I created this card: Watch here

Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Rubber Stamp:
Mo Manning - Coming soon
Patterned paper:
Coming soon
Embellishments:
Flowers: Coming soon
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...