Thursday, October 18, 2012

You're simply the best - Using Magnolia stamp Cool Edwin

Hey Everyone,
          I'm back with another project to share with you today and I made a tag for The Rubber Buggy and I used the rubber stamp  Cool Edwin by Magnolia stamp. I used copic markers to color Edwin and added designer paper for the background and one of the paper that I used Paper Ice cream plaid sweet rainbow by Magnolia. I enjoyed creating this tag and love how it turned out. I used few other stamps that I have to create a little background and for embellishments I added button, twine and big eyelet. To finish the tag I distressed the paper with my distressing tool and distressed it with my ink. I hope you like this tag that I made :)

Here's the link on how I created this Tag: Click here


 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Rubber Stamp:
Magnolia stamp -  Cool Edwin
Patterned paper:
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. I really like your work. Look forward to seeing all your projects.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...