Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Advance Happy Halloween!

Hey Everyone,
    Halloween is tomorrow and I thought I would share a card that I made last night. I got this adorable stamp from the huge winnings that I had last year from Amy :) She's from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (Clarabelle). I colored her with copic markers and then fussy cut her. I also used some of the papers that came from Amy and I added a bow and this bow was from the die cut made by "Lil inkers designs". so funny the owner of that brand live near my dad's home and also she used to live in the same place where I live right now, lol! A small world indeed!
    Anyhoo, this card sketch No.75 from Jen Shults.

Here's the link if you want to see on how I colored this image: Click here
Here's the link if you want to see on how I created this card: Click here
Here's the link to Deconstructed Sketch: No.75



I'm entering this card to the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 

4 comments:

  1. Your Halloween card is amazing! I love the colorized image you've done. She's perfect! I also love your layers of papers and die cuts on this card. They all really work together beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jas, lovely card, great Halloween/autumnal colours. Wonderful colouring and I really like the trim down the side. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh that is so super cute, love the colors and the design. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks just fabulous...great rich colours and shading too. Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...