Friday, October 12, 2012

Warmest Wishes - TGF Farm Fresh Friday!

Hey Everyone,

Wow, three days in a row posting, lol! How I wish I can post like this often, right? Anyhoo, happy friday to all! I'm here to share another card and it's for TGF Farm Fresh Friday! The challenge for this week is Buttons and Bows by Peggy. I used Latte Anya colored her with copic markers. For the background paper I used Bazzill bitter chocolate my favorite and dry embossed it using sizzix folder and I cut out the Prima North country paper and stamped a sentiment. I added button and ribbon bow on to the card. I hope you like this card that I made for TGF!

If you wanna play along here's the link:TGF blog

If you wanna see how I created this card here's the link: Click here

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas






      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...