Friday, October 26, 2012

Have a Ball this Christmas!



Hey Everyone,
    It's TGF Farm Fresh Friday once again! For this week's challenge is CAS (Clean and simple) by Jess M. I'm really liking the CAS look and I might create cards with more clean look :) Here's what I made using the Holiday Blessing I colored it with copic markers and added shimmer and glossy accents. I believe the designer paper that I used in this card is from Fancy pants. I added ribbon and flat back pearls and also the border that I made surrounded the stamped image I used white glitters on that. I hope you like this clean and simple card that I made. Have a nice weekend!

Here's the link on how I created this card: Click here


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...