Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday - Using Cool Edwin (Magnolia Stamps)

Hey Everyone,
          Wow, November already! I hope you all had a nice Halloween. I'm back with another card that I made for The Rubber Buggy. I decided to go for CAS (Clean and simple). I used  Magnolia stamps Cool Edwin and colored him with copic markers and Prismacolored pencils. Also, I used the Magnolia paper and used my die cut to make a cute border. I added some twine and stamped a sentiment. You can find all the supplies here at The Rubber Buggy. I hope you like this simple card I made.

Here's the link if you want to see on how I colored Cool Edwin: Click here
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Magnolia Rubber Stamp:
Magnolia Patterned paper:
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...