Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Holidays - Using TGF Twinkle Bean


Hey Everyone,
   Today is Double Take Tuesday from TGF blog and the color challenge is RED, TEAL & WHITE. I had fun making this card and actually my daughter participated in this one by accident, lol! While I was preparing the papers that I'm going to use in this project next thing I know my daughter just ripped the pattern paper that I'm going to use. As you can see it here she ripped some of it and I ended up ripping some more too, lol! I don't have any extra so I have to think on how I'm going to use the paper and this is what I came up with. Pretty much all the papers that I used here are left over scraps :) I used the TGF Twinkle Bean I colored her with copic markers. I added some butterflies, twines and buttons to make this card very busy, lol!  I hope you like this card that I made with my daughter...I had to give her credit for it :)



 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...