Friday, November 9, 2012

TGF Shabby chic banner- TGF Farm Fresh Friday ABC challenge

Hey Everyone,
    Happy Friday! As you all know it's  time for TGF Farm Fresh Friday! This week's challenge is ABC (Anything But a Card) by Jess M. So I had to make a banner since I love creating banners I thought to make one for TGF :)  I made a little shabby chic and I had a hard time taking the pictures because yesterday was really gloomy, rainy and freezing. But I will fix the picture as soon as it gets sunny here (I hope).  Anyhoo, I used the fabuous Anya Styles, I colored her with copic markers and paper pieced her clothes and bag. I also added a bow on her hair in order to create it.  I just stamped the bow part onto DP and then fussy cut the bow on her belt to make the bow for her hair. The flowers that you see here are handmade by me using my dies. I enjoyed creating them so fun to make! For other embellishments, I added pearls and Martha S. butterflies. I used eyelashes trim to hold the banner. I hope you like this banner that I made.

                                                              The whole banner
 
 
 Anya Styles close up
 
TGF close up
I'm entering this project for the following challenge(s):
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun and fab project!!! So much to love, great colours, super cute embellishments and I adore that stamp:) You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for banners and when I saw this on TGF's post I had to stop by and say this is FAB.U.LOUS!!
    I wouldn't have thought to make the Big Anyas shabby but gosh...you really pulled it off perfectly.
    TFS and for the inspiration.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Adorable! Love the image and layout!
    Thank You For Joining Us At All That Scraps This week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...