Friday, November 30, 2012

Party Theme - TGF Farm Fresh Friday!

Hey Everyone,

Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

    It's Friday once again and last day of November. Time is really flying by and tomorrow  is the start of 25 days countdown before Christmas, yay! But today surprisingly I'm not sharing Christmas card today, lol! I decided to make a birthday card and it's Farm Fresh Friday today and the challenge this week is PARTY THEME by Melissa!

     I used Twinkle Bean and colored her with copics and tried to experiment with a blonde color which I think it turned out awesome :) I made this really simple I just used my coluzzle to cut the circle and drew a faux stitching around the circle then for the paper I used Simple Stories and for the base I used Bazzill bling cardstock. That's about it I hope you like this card.


Here's the link if you want to play along with us: TGF blog
If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...