Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Joy Peace Love CHRISTMAS What it's All About

Hey Everyone,


Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

    I made a card for TGF Double Take Tuesday. For today's challenge is RAINBOW... so I went for a non-traditional Christmas card and decided to inked up TGF Fairy Princess clear stamp set. I love this set and it's fun to color, I used my copics to color the images. For the base I used my kraft cardstock and then on top of it I used Bazzill white textured cardstock and dry embossed it with swiss dots. For the border I used my EK punch and also cut out shape from my spellbinders and stamped a sentiment from Inkadinkado. Then distressed it with Jenni bowlin inks. To finish it off I added flowers and glitters on top and bottom of the edges.

If you wanna play along with the challenge here's the link: TGF blog
If you want to see on how I colored these Fairy Princess: Click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas



Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas




2 comments:

  1. Great card Jas! I love that it's non traditional xmas. I think thats becoming my go2 for xmas lately. And I love those little fairies. I kick myself for not getting them in the last sale. Lol.
    Thanks for your creation!
    xJess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous card Jas:) Lovely images and adore pastel colors:) Remind me to the spring:))
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...