Friday, December 21, 2012

Celebrate! - TGF Farm Fresh Friday!

Hey Everyone,
                Friday once again and my term is almost over at the TGF (huhu). Today's Farm Fresh Friday is Non-traditional Bday by Aeryn. I used Cheeky Cherry Pie for this card and colored her with copic markers. For the patterned paper I used MME So Sophie and added doily and I used my MS border punch and mft die. I hope you enjoy this card for today and Have a nice weekend!

If you wanna play along here's the link: TGF blog


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...