Monday, December 17, 2012

Season's Greetings - Using C.C. Designs

Hey Everyone,
     Happy Monday! Wow, Christmas is just a few days away can you believe it?! I wanted to share this easel card that I made and another non-traditional Christmas color again.  I used the adorable C.C. Designs image. I colored her with copics and tried to 3D paper piece her, I still need more practice on that I know. It's not really easy too much work but awesome result. I admire those card makers who are really good at 3D paper piecing the image. I used the DP Kaisercraft Bonjour in this project. For embellishments I added rhinestones, flowers and Cheerylyn die border. I hope you like this one.



I'm entering this card for the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, she is so adorable!!! Love the dp and the great card design. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on your 3D. It is such a pretty project. Thank You for playing along here at All That Scraps this time around.
    Good Luck, Dangina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I just love these stamps & your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...