Friday, December 7, 2012

We Wish You a Merry Christmas! TGF Farm Fresh Friday!


Hey Everyone,

Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******
    It's another Farm Fresh Friday at the TGF farm. Today's challenge is Christmas/Holiday Theme by Eva. I used TGF Blush Babette colored her with copics. The patterned paper that I used was from MME and for the base I used American Crafts cardstock and then stamped the sentiment from TGF Holiday Blessings clear stamp set. On the top and bottom edge of my base I used my EK success border punch. I also used my new circle die by Quickutz love it, I added clear glitter behind the image just to have more texture on it. Then added bow on top of my card from Lil' inkers designs. This is my card for the challenge and I hope you all can join us.

Here's the link if you want to play along with us: TGF blog
If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


 


2 comments:

  1. I love that amazing christmas card! Simply amazing, the design and colors are just simply fabulous. Added with some short Christmas messages on it, it could be a great greetings this Christmas. Happy Holidays. Love lots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...