Friday, December 14, 2012

Peace Love Joy - card/tag

Hey Everyone,
    I have a Card/Tag that I made and wanted to share with you all. Today is TGF Farm Fresh Friday and the challenge is Holiday Memories. I colored Blush Bonnie her hair and skin with my copics and then paper pieced her dress, stockings and shoes. The patterned paper that I used was Fancy pants (Winterland). What I did to make the card/tag I used my TH die Baroque and for more details you can watch my videos I will upload it soon. I used some of my spellbinder and quickutz dies to add more layers to the card/tag. Added flowers, sentiment, rhinestones and ribbon. I hope you like this card/tag that I made.

If you want to play along with us here's the link: TGF blog
If you want to see on how I created this card/tag: Click here



 
I'm entering this card/tag for the following challenge(s):
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so impressed with this! It's gorgeous and elegant and your coloring is amazing! Just wow! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...