Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My farewell post for The Greeting Farm- sniff sniff...



Hey Everyone,
      Ok, this is for TGF my last post at the farm and my DT term is almost over. I had a blast creating projects for the TGF and anxious to see who are the next DT members and excited about all the upcoming challenges. Although, my DT term is over but my love for TGF will remain the same :)  I will be creating TGF cards/projects still and will post it here my blog and my Youtube channel as usual.

        So for today's Double Take Tuesday challenge is sketch. I used Holiday Anya2 and colored her with copics. I used kraft cardstock as my based card and added doily, glitters and used a designer paper by Bo bunny. I also used border punch by Martha S., Spellbinder die and sentiment from Hero arts. I hope you like this card that I made.

If you wanna play along here's the link: TGF blog
If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here
Here's my sketch:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas




 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous card Jas and sweet and cute image,coloured beautifully^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...