Friday, December 28, 2012

My farewell card for The Greeting Farm

Hey Everyone,
     Today is my last day as a designer for The Greeting Farm, time flies! I'm anxious to meet the new DT members and really looking forward to participate in challenges and excited to see what's new at the farm. This is my last card for The Greeting Farm, I had a wonderful time creating projects for the TGF. I'm thankful for the opportunity and to have this experienced as a designer. Also for all the DT members for this term, I had so much fun and really enjoyed working with all of the talented ladies. Of course this is not the last time you will see me use their super adorable images. I will have more projects to share in the future here in my own little blog of mine. But for now here's my card...

    For this farewell card, we need to case a card that one of the designer team member made and create something similar to the card that we cased. So I chose Jess M. card when she made the assembly card and I really love how simple and super cute those cards that she made and I thought to myself I will have to case this someday and today is the day, yay!
    I used Twinkle Bean and colored her with copics. I added some patterned paper from DCWV and added doily, buttons, and I used my Martha S. butterfly punch. I also used MFT die-namics notebook edge for the edge of the patterned paper.Then last I used my distress ink to edge all the edges to give it a finish look. I hope you like this card and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas



Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jas, love your last take on your card...
    You will surely be missed by them....
    Hope you and your family had an awesome Christmas!
    Happy New Year too! Cheers to the New Year~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...