Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TGF - Double- Take Tuesday with Jas

Hey Everyone,


Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

               I'm here to share a card that I made for TGF  Double-Take Tuesday. I went for wintery/frosty colors since we're feeling the cold weather now. I have a feeling here in MA we're going to have a really good snow this year unlike last year.
 
I hope you play along with us here's the link:
 
So let's have fun with these wintery/frosty colors:
Baby blue, Sage Green/light Green, White, baby Pink
 
 
 
Here's my card I used Twinkle Bean and colored her with copics and fussy cut her. For the paper I used Kaisercraft paper and Bazzill cardstock. I sewed all the edges of the card and I added some rhinestones cuz' I love bling :) and then twine, lace trim and handmade flower. I also used my spellbinder lacey scalloped die and added sentiment to finish it off. I hope you like this card that I made.
 
How I created this card:click here
 



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jas


Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...