Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Simply Glamorous Wreath

Hello Everyone,


Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

    I have a project to share with you today. I made a wreath for the first time and I recycled my old scarf that I made to cover the base. Then I used some embellishments like faux rhinestones trim, pearls, I used MFT die-namics rolled roses to create flowers and other punches for little flowers. Also, I used Lil' inker bow die as well on top of my wreath. I just wished I have the big bow die so it will stand out but I just have to use what I have at the moment.  I added pearls in each center of the flowers. It's simple and really easy to make and the outcome is fabulous. I hope you like this wreath that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this wreath from start to finish: Click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to reuse an old scarf :)
    loved your video very festive music
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...