Thursday, November 15, 2012

Paying it Forward... A special TGF challenge


Hey Everyone,
                   
Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

           A very special challenge from The Greeting Farm  about Paying it Forward in Thanksgiving.

 HOW to enter:

Create a card or project using TGF Stamps and post it to The Greeting Farm .

PAY IT FORWARD:

Once you enter your card, please send Jessica a private email at yeahshesnaps at icloud. com (also on the sidebar) and NOMINATE a person you know that might be struggling or going through something hard this year. This can be a person who's been a little down on their luck, struggling financially, going through something tough, lost job, etc. TGF will NOT share the recipient you choose- this will be done in private.

However, based on the responses, one recipient will be drawn and the person who nominates them will also win a prize. The player will be announced, but their nomination won't, if that makes sense

PRIZE:

The lucky winner whose nomination is chosen will receive a 4x6 set of choice from TGF as a thank you for participating in the challenge.

The "Paying it Forward" recipient will win:

2 4x6 stamp sets from TGF
1 single stamp from TGF (these have already been put aside
Ink
Acrylic Block
Asstd. cardstock and 6x6 papers
Asstd. Embellishments
...and a few more surprises

PLEASE spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, by email, etc. when you can. We want to make this BIG and really want to spread an attitude of gratitude around everyone this holiday season.

DEADLINE:

You have until Wed. Nov. 21, at 10pm CST to enter your card and email Jessica. The winner will be announced sometime on Thanksgiving Day as we enjoy the day with family looking back on all we have to be grateful for.

I hope you're excited about this special challenge and please join us!

                                                                       ****

Here's what I created for this challenge. I used Simply Anya and colored her with copics. I used my dies to create these beautiful flowers using the que sera sera papers by KCompany. I added my new favorite die from Cheerylyn on top of the card and then I dry embossed the bazzill background to add more texture in this card. I used some of my spellbinders die to make a nice background for Anya and this cute little pot which I really adore :) I hope you like this card that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this card:Click here




I'm entering this card for the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas



4 comments:

  1. Cute card, Jas, I love that Cheery Lynn lace border as well. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! :) Your flower pot looks brilliant and such a sweet card! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I love love love your Anya. Can I ask you what colors did you use on her hair? I think it looks amazing! Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dannette,
      Sorry for answering you question so late. I used E31, E33, E35, E37. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs, Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...