Friday, November 23, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday- 3D box card TGF Holiday Anya2


Hello Everyone,
 
Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

       I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. And now it's time for splurging because it's Black Friday, yay! This is the most awaited sale in the US every year including me, lol! Well, a little guilty here I couldn't help myself splurging yesterday :) I think my resolution next year I will only buy crafty stuff on Black friday sale. I will save whatever I have and then splurge, lol! Will see if I can control myself. Maybe it will help if I don't watch too many scrapbook haul videos, hahaha!

     Anyhoo, today also is Farm Fresh Friday at the TGF. The challenge for this week is CINEMA by Sara any movie that you like. I went for Christmas/Holiday Movie here pretty much in general but as you can see I didn't go for traditional colors but you feel the holidays.  I used The Greeting Farm Holiday Anya2 isn't she lovely very classy. I colored her with copics and then I used Bazzill bling cardstock to create my 3D box card. The background was from my Tattered Angels clear stamps which I looove! I stamped the xmas tree onto glossy paper using Archival ink. Then I've used so many dies here like EK Success border punch, Papertrey ink dies (flower), C.C designs dies (flower), Memory box dies (window, panels), cricut machine and last but not least new favorite die brand Lil' inker designs dies (Bow). I'm really happy that I'm using all the dies that I'm buying atleast I don't feel guilty as much :) I also used some faux rhinestones on top of the window and made a tag in the back of the box card so I can write a little something on it. I hope you like this 3D box that I created.

If you want to see on how I created this 3D box card: Click here


 Side
 
 Back
 
I'm entering this 3D box card for the following challenge(s):
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet box! Love the colors and flowers. The coloration is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at All That Scraps.
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute, love it! Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so cute jas..love it love it love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love your sweet box!! I'm making the same promise as you, but I'm thinking good luck with that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable box!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...