Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrate - Double Take Tuesday - TGF Sadie

Hey Everyone,


Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

     Today is TGF Double Take Tuesday and it's going to be sketch by Eva. I decided to use TGF Sadie colored her with copics. I also used some of my new dies from Lil' inker designs, like the mini bow and Instant camera die. For the designer paper I used Simple Stories Happy day. Then I added flat back pearls to finish it off. I hope you like this card that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...