Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Advance Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Everyone,
Ends on 12/11 @ 11pm EST. Good Luck!

******

    Advance Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'm posting this early because I have another card for tomorrow so I tried not to do overlapping on my cards unless I really have to. We will have a quiet thanksgiving this year. I pretty much celebrate thanksgiving everyday maybe tomorrow will be extra special. I'm thankful for my family for all the blessings and I always cherish every moment with them. We only get one chance to live so I want as much as possible to make the most of it, that's what I'm thankful for. What about you what are you thankful for this year?


   I made a pocket out of this flower pot die and suprise no image only sentiment that I used. I used my flower dies (Papertry ink dies & MFT dies) to create all the flowers that you see here and I had fun creating these flowers. And I love my flower pot dies from Spellbinders. For the flower base I used Bazzill cardstock my favorite. For the inside I used my flower pot die a little smaller than the base to be able to fit in inside and I used kraft cardstock for that. I hope you like this flower pot pocket card that I made.



 Thanks for looking!
Hugs Jas
 

1 comment:

  1. Loveley card lucky to find you on YOUTUBE. Learnd a lot spec.yesterday :-) Margit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...